Friday 14 July 2017

New products for summer - The Dorothy Days

Hi everyone,

It has been such a long time since I last blogged (January....eek!). My blog has taken a bit of a back seat this year as I have been concentrating on building my Instagram account  and also making new products for my shop.

At the start of this year, I was busy making lots of knitted hats and this summer I have been concentrating on making lots of summer jewellery and products.

I thought I would share with you all today some of my favourite new products in my Etsy shop.

I hope that you will like them too.


First up are these beautiful butterfly wing earrings. I thought these would be perfect for summer with a floaty floral dress or would look great at a wedding or summer prom.

I also experimented with my new range with some new product photography and I am really pleased with how it has turned out.

Find my butterfly earrings here: https://www.etsy.com/thedorothydays/listing/526088896/white-butterfly-earrings-bridesmaid



My latest listing are these lovely "Thank You" tags with flag shaped detail. I thought they would be perfect for using at a wedding as favour tags or for a bridal shower or baby shower. They come in packs of 10 tags and would add a vintage/rustic look to an event. 



I was really excited to get this vintage boat print listed in my shop as it is the largest vintage print that I have had for sale in my shop so far and makes quite an impact. The colours in this print are really beautiful and it is in great condition. Would be great for adding a nautical element to a room. 

Just one of these available as it is a vintage piece. You can find it here: https://www.etsy.com/thedorothydays/listing/538881409/boat-print-for-framing-nautical-home


I have listed a series of beautiful vintage postcards. I think this one is my favourite of the postcards I have listed so far. The postcard hasn't been used so could either be framed and displayed or used as a greetings card or, if you are feeling really creative, could also be used in a crafting project. 



I have been selling my tassel key rings for a while so this isn't a new product but I have recently brought out some new colours including this beautiful purple keyring/ keychain. 

Perfect for helping you to identify your keys!



Thanks so much for reading and I really hope that you all like my new products. Thank you for all your support and purchases recently. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!