Monday 18 April 2016

Monday Motivation - Adorable animals make Monday more manageable!

I hate Mondays! Who doesn't!?

There are only three four things that make Monday's a little bit more manageable...

1) Lots and lots of tea
2) Watching or reading something motivational or inspiration to get you all fired up and excited about the week ahead
3) Cute things
4) All of the above!

Normally each Monday I try and post something motivational or inspirational (and I do encourage drinking tea whilst reading my blog post! ) but today I felt more in the mood for super cute animals to start the week....enjoy!

This is Arnie, he is a 8 week old sausage dog and is possibly the cutest dog I have ever seen...!



Hank the Great Dane was just trying to get comfy....!

This cat looks like how I feel when I realise it is Monday....

A photo posted by doko/chan (@doko.chan) on


Raiding the fridge...
A photo posted by Holland Oates (@the_chi_bun) on

and last but not least....this little fluff ball...!

Hope you all have a wonderful week and this has made your Monday a little brighter!

Thanks for reading

The Dorothy Days Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!