Saturday 3 October 2015

Style Saturday - Decorating with Succulents

Decorate With Succulents


I recently took a trip to Ikea in Southampton to have a browse around with a friend and of course, a browse around Ikea always doesn't end up as 'just a browse'. I ended up bringing back some lovely scented candles, some plant pots and some beautiful plants including succulents. I love the succulents I bought and wish I had bought more....they are my kind of plant...easy to look after! 

I always like having plants in the house and bringing the outdoor in. I spend a lot of time at my computer desk so it is really nice to have plants around. I particularly like the wooden plant pots on the right hand side and the hanging planters too. I wish my work space looked a little more like the space on the left hand side! I like the minimalist look but it still looks warm and cosy with the rug and cushions and the succulents add some colour to the room whilst still keeping with the neutral tones.

Hope that you like this collection

Thanks so much for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!