Thursday 22 October 2015

Dorset Team Christmas Fair in Wimborne - Part of the Etsy Made Local events


Hi everyone,

I know I have quite a lot of local readers *waves to you all* so I wanted to share with you all a fantastic event which is happening this December.

After the success of last year's Christmas Fair the Dorset Team are returning to Wimborne for their annual Christmas Fair.

The fair is being officially supported by Etsy and will feature 70+ local designers, makers, vintage sellers and craft supply sellers. This is the perfect place to pick up a unique gift that you won't find on the highstreet or beautiful crafting supplies to make your own Christmas gifts (I have already got my eye on a few things!).

The fair has some really great sellers with high quality products and there is something for every taste and budget.

Entry to the fair is FREE

Please put the date in your diary or, even better, head over to the Facebook Event Page  and click 'going' or 'maybe' and Facebook will remind you that the event is on nearer the time.

I am really looking forwards to the event and doing my Christmas shopping from local makers and sellers!

The Dorothy Days Xx

Event Page for the Fair: https://www.facebook.com/events/866031100155674/



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!