Sunday 27 September 2015

Item of the Week: To and From handmade gift tags


It seems that as soon as it turned September people started mentioning Christmas. Not Christmas crazy but just little mentions here and there! I know a lot of crafters (myself included) have started preparing for Christmas. People often ask why we prepare so early. It is because it is such a busy period that we need to try and get lots of items made to be able to keep up with orders so I always try and use August which is a bit of a quieter time to prepare and make new stock. This is also what high street shops do, they prepare their stock way in advance to make sure they have everything prepared. But, unlike highstreet shops I continue making orders and new stock right the way up until Christmas time! I always feel like a bit of a Christmas elf with all the making, gift wrapping and posting!

 For my item of the week this week I wanted to share with you all my handmade gift tags. I have made a few packs of these for my shop recently as they are always popular in the run up to Christmas.

I am going to be making the tags in different colours soon as well including in red and green for Christmas colours and also in brown for a more rustic style. The great thing about the tags is that they can also be used for birthdays, anniversaries etc not just for Christmas.

My 'To: From:' tags are available to purchase over in my Etsy shop. Please view them by clicking here: https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/200896930/to-from-gift-tags-in-white-luggage-label 

I am always happy to do custom orders. Please contact me if you require a different quantity or in a different colour!

Thanks for reading

The Dorothy Days X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!