Sunday 20 September 2015

Item of the week: Initial letter necklaces


Did anyone else have an obsession when they were younger for finding their name on anything or wearing their initial letters? I did! I had my own notepad which had my name on it and some pens and also a tea cup. I loved them all but remember really wanting a necklace with the initial of my first name on it. I was thinking about this a while back and decided to bring to my shop my own range of initial letter necklaces but in a more 'grown up' style.

The necklaces are perfect for everyday wear and also make a lovely gift for a friend. I kept one of the necklaces with my initial and I wear it most days. It is nice for when you want to wear a necklace of some kind but not something too big. The chain is dainty so I often forget I have it on. I also sometimes wear it layered with other more chunky necklaces.

I hope you will like them too! My Initial letter necklaces on silver chain are available HERE in my Etsy Shop.

Each necklace comes in an organza gift bag so perfect if you do want to give it as a gift!

Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend. Thanks for reading.

The Dorothy Days X

2 comments:

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!