Friday 18 September 2015

How to make lemon curd sweetened with honey!



Hello everyone,

Recently I have been experimenting and making different chutneys. The first batch we had to taste test of course ;) !! This Christmas I am going to make chutney for friends and family and I am going to put my labels which I sell in my shop on them to make them look pretty! 

I found this video tutorial of how to make lemon curd so that is next on my list! It doesn't keep as long so I will need to make it nearer Christmas but might try a batch soon just for fun/ to taste test! 

I hope you enjoy the tutorial. 

Do any of you make chutneys, jams, lemon curd etc?

Would love to hear if you do, please leave a comment in the comments section below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!