Tuesday 1 September 2015

Hello September

Hello everyone,

Can you believe it is September already!? Where did the summer go? I am hoping for some lovely sunny September evenings as lots of August did seem to feel like a bit of a wash out. I really love this time of year as there is a good mix between sunny days and colder autumnal days.

I have sadly lost my lovely bobble hat that I bought last year and was rather in love with so I am on the hunt for a new one. If anyone knows where I can get a lovely warm bobble hat please let me know in the comments section below.

I always feel quite motivated in September. I think it must be years of September being about going back to school that September always feels a bit like the beginning of something so this month I am hoping to get lots achieved particularly with getting my shop prepared for Christmas (eek I know I said Christmas ALREADY!). I also hope to reach 6000 Twitter followers this month. It would be an amazing milestone especially as Twitter is one of my favourite platforms to use. I am currently on 5958 followers so not far off. I would like to get more active on my Instagram page and my Facebook page. I only recently relaunched my Facebook page (a few months ago) so am still trying to get used to posting to it but have really enjoyed being back on Facebook and the interactions I have been receiving. I hope to make lots of new stock for the shop and finally I also hope to keep blogging much more regularly. I do love writing on here and recently have started chatting to other bloggers which is exciting and reading their blogs really makes me want to work more on my own blog!

Big hello to any bloggers reading this, please feel free to leave your blog links in the comment section below, I really enjoy reading other people's blogs.

Got some exciting blog posts coming up. I am going to try and keep the posts quite varied so please expect everything from my ramblings to style posts and from art blog posts to craft tutorials!

Have a great September

The Dorothy Days X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!