Saturday 4 July 2015

Style Saturday -Lemon and mint outfit inspiration

sometimes the hardest things and the right things are the same...


Hello everyone,

Welcome to my Style Saturday post. The collection this week would be perfect for a weekend spent in working, blogging or creating. I always find that when I want to make something new for the shop or going to write new posts on my blog I have to clear my workspace before working and relax myself. If I know I am having a creative day I start the day with a nice big bath with lovely smellies. I then get into something comfy but not PJs. I get my camera ready so I can document what I am doing (and usually share it on Instagram), my notepad is never far from my side as often thoughts and ideas come at the least expected time so I jot them down before I forget them. I have a wireless mac keyboard and mouse and this helps a lot when I am blogging or working on the shop. I usually sit up at my desk but if I am there for a while it can get uncomfy so I sometimes then sit snuggled up on the sofa with my wireless keyboard typing away! 

Do you have routine for when you are working from home/ blogging/ creating? Something you wear or something you do before you start? Do you keep a notepad nearby?

Please let me know in the comment section below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!