Monday 1 June 2015

Happy June! Thank you for all your support

Hooray! It is June!!  I know I say this every month but it really does feel as if this year has flown by! Can't believe that we are now 6 months into the year.

This year so far has been fantastic so I am hoping the next 6 months will too! Thank you to everyone who has browsed in my shop, bought from me, messaged me on social media, and to all of you now who are reading my blog! I really appreciate your support. Last month I relaunched my Facebook page which was both exciting and nerve wracking as I had not been active on Facebook as a social media site for some time. Since relaunching I have had 100 new likes on the page which has been wonderful so an extra big thank you to everyone who has come over and taken a look at my page there (and if you haven't already you can find it here https://www.facebook.com/thedorothydays)

Bring on the sunshine, days lazing in the park and ice creams that June normally brings!

The Dorothy Days




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!