Friday 19 June 2015

A busy few weeks....!

Hey everyone,

Sorry I have been so quiet on the blog recently. It has been a rather busy few weeks.

In the last few weeks I have...

*Attended an Etsy Craft Party with the Dorset Team
*Holidayed in Berlin
*Worked on lots of large wedding orders for my handmade tags
*Started taking applications for the Dorset Team Christmas Fair
*Visited friends in London
*Made lots of new items for the shop (to be listed soon!)
*Looked after Rufus my Cockapoo puppy after he was feeling rather ill post-op

It has been fantastic to be so busy but also meant I am a bit out of synch with my blogging and got a whole load of half written posts ....ooops!

Will be writing some new posts soon about my holiday and everything else I have been up to so please watch this space!

Thanks for reading

The Dorothy Days Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!