Tuesday 30 June 2015

5 Minute Etsy Shop Improvements and Tips - Rearranging your shop

5 Minute Etsy Shop Improvement #2

Rearranging your Etsy shop


Hey everyone,

Hope that you found last week's Etsy tip on making your URL shorter and neater helpful. If you missed it you can find it HERE.

Today I wanted to show you how to rearrange your shop. Did you know that you don't have to have your shop listed by date you listed order but you can rearrange it to any order you would like?

This is useful if you have a larger shop, a shop with a variety of different items or if you just prefer the look of a shop which has been ordered in some way. I rearrange my shop because I sell such a variety of different items so I like to group them together in lines. I feel it makes my shop flow better and looks more attractive to browse.

How to rearrange your shop

First you need to enable this on your shop. This is super quick and easy to do.

1)Log into your Etsy shop.

2) Click on 'Your Shop' on the top right hand side of the screen

3) A drop down menu will appear. Go down to 'Shop Settings' and then click 'Options' in the sub-menu which appears

4) This will take you to the Shop Options page. Click the option which says ENABLED and make sure you then scroll to the bottom of that page and hit SAVE

5) It will then take you back to the top and say that your option has been saved. Click on the link just above 'Enabled' which says 'Rearrange your shop'

6) You will now be taken to your shop where you can drag and drop to rearrange. Remember to hit save after you are done.

Pro-tip (Oh how I wish I had discovered this sooner!)

When you rearrange your shop and select an item to go to a different page it will automatically take you to that page. It used to bug me like crazy and be quite time consuming if I needed to move a whole load of things from one page to another.

To prevent moving pages when rearranging click SHIFT on your keyboard as you move the object to another page. This will prevent it changing which page you are on.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!