Sunday 22 March 2015

What I have been up to the last few weeks....

Hey everyone,

Wow, it has been a busy few weeks and nice to take some time out to reflect and tell you all what I have been up to. Highlights were the Women of the World festival on the Southbank which was AMAZING and my trip to Cornwall both of which I will tell you about in a separate blog post (as I am likely to get some excited and carried away with photos!) but in between that this is what I have been up to...


Rufus has gone on holiday/ dog training camp as he is still being a little terror! The house is so quiet without him but I have been getting little updates and it sounds like he is having a great time and hopefully will come back having made a lot of progress with his retraining. His hair is so long at the moment he looks like a little fluff ball.


I have been having some photography lessons in hope that I will be able to improve my shop photography, I have learnt lots and got to play around with this beast!  Great fun and really useful too. 
Can't wait to get going photographing new items for my shop.



A day trip to beautiful Kent. I have only been once to Kent so it was lovely to have some time to explore and have a look around. We took a day out to Scotney Castle. It is a stunning National Trust property surrounded by beautiful countryside. 


Here is the house itself, what a beautiful building. We had a little tour around the grounds, castle and house. 

and of course tea had to feature....! Check out my Moomin mug!


The Dorothy Days Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!