Tuesday 24 February 2015

Total Shop Review - Etsy School

Hello everyone,

Thought I would share with you all today what I have been up to in my shop. I am taking part in the Dorset Team's Etsy School Module. It is a really intensive month of live chats discussions and the Dorset Etsy Team work together to help one another improve their shops. There is a different theme each week and it covers everything from SEO to photography, it is great! I am hoping to improve my shop photography in particular and that is the topic for tonights live chat so I will be there with my notepad jotting down ideas and hopefully (watch this space!) will start making some big improvements to my shop photographs.

Hope you are all having a fantastic week so far, the sun is shining here!

The Dorothy Days Xx

1 comment:

  1. SEO is a foreign language to me and I hate taking photos as mine are rubbish - I need to sign up to some courses!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!