Saturday 3 January 2015

Style Saturday - Patina - Interior styling for 2015

Hello everyone,

Welcome to the first Style Saturday of 2015! I really enjoyed doing the Style Saturday posts last year (a great excuse to look at beautiful things!) so hope to continue this and make this a weekly feature in 2015. I am really looking forwards to the spring so I thought I would share with you today a spring inspired look. It has beautiful greeny/yellow hues like the buds in spring with the grey and blue of the crisp spring skies. I think I have been watching too many Grand Designs but I also love the combination of wood and steel with materials which natural patination will occur such as copper. I have always thought of this as an outside feature but I love the idea of bringing items into the home as well.

What do you think? Love it or loathe it? Let me know in the comments section below!

The Dorothy Days Xx
The New Chic


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!