Sunday 18 January 2015

Item of the Week - Handmade rustic style heart tags by The Dorothy Days



Hello everyone,

Thanks so much for stopping by and reading my blog. At this time of year I always get a flurry of orders for my heart tags as people start planning and organising for their weddings and I also get orders for valentines from people using the tags as love notes (One customer hung the tags with messages for his girlfriend on trees and then took her on a romantic walk…awww!). So I have been working hard making lots of tags up for orders. I sell the tags in any amount in increases of 10. The minimum order is for 10 tags and the sky is the limit for maximum! Each tags is handmade and comes strung with cotton which saves you time and effort. They come in two different sizes, large and small. To see my full range of tags including my heart tags please click HERE . You will find different quantities listed in my shop but if you require a different amount please request a custom order and I will set you up with a listing. Out of all the items in my shop I think my tags are my favourite to make and I always love making items for people's special occasions. It has been lovely over the years to hear how people have used my tags. Have you ordered some tags from me? I would love to know how you used yours, please let me know in the comment section below or tweet me.

The Dorothy Days Xx
Heart tags handmade by The Dorothy Days Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!