Friday 9 January 2015

DIY No Sew Infinity Scarf Tutorial - What to do with your old t-shirts

Hello everyone,

Lots of us seem to be having a New Year tidy up and sort out of old things. I got two charity bin bags asking for donations this week to sell in charity shops so if you are doing a big old clear out please donate your unwanted bits in good condition to your local charity shops. If you are feeling creative you can also revamp some of your old things into something else new, I love a bit of make do and mend but sometimes time can be limited and you can't always do a long project so today I wanted to share with you all a 5 minute make (with no sewing!). My old t-shirts which aren't good enough for the charity shop I usually rip up and use as rags for cleaning but today I wanted to share with you all a fantastic tutorial of how to turn old t-shirts into a infinity scarf. Will certainly be trying this one and hopefully can also get creative and do some bleaching effects as well.

Enjoy and please do let me know in the comments section below or on Twitter if you gave this a go.

The Dorothy Days Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!