Monday 22 December 2014

Christmas Countdown - 3 days to go - Dean Martin, Let it snow


Hello everyone,

Christmas is really near now with just 3 days to go....who is excited?! I certainly am! Christmas is one of my favourite times of year and I get excited about it coming soon even when it is still summer time! Thank you to everyone who has been visiting my blog and following my countdown, hope that you have enjoyed it.

Here is Dean Martin with the Christmas classic Let is Snow, the perfect music to do your Christmas gift wrapping to! Apparently this song was written on one of the hottest days on record in California which makes me feel much better about getting excited about Christmas from mid summer!

Enjoy.....




The Dorothy Days Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!