Tuesday 23 December 2014

Christmas Countdown - 2 days to go - Zee Avi No Christmas for me


Hello everyone,

Merry Christmas Eve Eve!! How are your Christmas preparations coming along? Are you all sorted for Christmas or are you manically dashing to the shops and trying to get the food shopping?!

Today I thought I would share with you all one of my favourite Christmas songs. The song is by Zee Avi and she has such a beautiful voice and I thought it might be calming for those who are rushing around getting things ready!

She says of the song....

"This song was inspired by everything i've experienced/read/watched/heard of from movies or stories, about one's lover being far away for Christmas, be it serving in the army, college, another country, peace corps etc... In a way, it's also about not losing hope."



The Dorothy Days Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!