Sunday 2 November 2014

Sundays = Relaxing and some making! Raspberry Jelly Cosmo tutorial

Hello everyone,

Happy Sunday! Did you all have a wonderful Halloween? I hope so and a relaxing weekend after. I know that lots of you like to use Sunday as a day to unwind and relax before a busy week ahead and that lots of my followers have told me via Twitter that they also love to use Sunday as a day to make things and bake things! Today I thought I would share with you all a tutorial of how to make Raspberry Jello/ Jelly Cosmos for all of you who like to make things on a Sunday. Now that everyone is gearing up for Christmas I thought these would be idea for Christmas parties and the colour makes them really festive!

Enjoy!

The Dorothy Days Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!