Saturday 25 October 2014

Style Saturday - Bedroom inspiration

Under the Canopy
Now that the colder weather is here and the darker nights it is nice to have somewhere warm, cosy and relaxing to come back to. I really love this collection. The bed is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G and would be like waking up every morning feeling like you were in a luxury hotel! The rocking chair looks super comfy for curling up and reading a book in. The trays would be perfect for being brought breakfast in bed and the candles for romantic evenings in. The whole room looks very tranquil and relaxing and would be perfect to come home to each evening.

What do you all think? Would your dream bedroom look like this?
Let me know in the comments section below

Thanks for reading

The Dorothy Days

P.S To see my previous week's Style Saturday please click here…. http://thedorothydays.blogspot.com/2014/10/yellow-and-black-fashion-inspiration.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!