Saturday 25 October 2014

Hellooooo!

Hey everyone,

Sorry that I have been so quiet on my blog recently. I have unfortunately been really unwell (much better now!) and also super busy with the Dorset Team Christmas Fair planning! It is really exciting but also means that I am not finding I have much time for blogging, tweeting or making new bits at the moment.

Feeling back to my normal self so thought I would write a little blog post to say hello! Thank you to everyone who has been reading my posts.

Actually managed to do some creating and making today. Was so nice as I haven't done much lately. Super excited about sharing which I made but will keep you in suspense for a little longer!

Thanks for all your lovely get well soon tweets, very kind and cheered me up even when I was feeling really poorly!

The Dorothy Days Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!