Wednesday 13 August 2014

Memories of my trip to Berlin

Hi everyone,

I thought today I would share with you all a photograph of mine from my trip to Berlin. Berlin has to be one of my favourite places to visit so I jumped at the chance to go back this summer and wasn't disappointed! My trip to Berlin was a rather relaxed one. It was great to take some time out to relax in the park, read a book, go for ice creams (why oh why do we not do ice-cream like they do over there), wander around with no set route or plan etc.

Here is one of my holiday snaps I took after wandering through Berlin. I love that the Berliners are so big on cycling. There are bicycles everywhere and everyone seems to cycle around the city. What a perfect way to get around!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!