Tuesday 1 July 2014

Happy July!

Hello everyone,

Wow, isn't the weather amazing today?! Beautiful blue skies and sunshine and only a small breeze. It is beautiful out there. Really can't believe it is July, June seemed to flash by and before I knew it the whole month had gone, does anyone else feel that way?

Thank you everyone who has been reading the blog the last few weeks, has been great to see the stats showing people from all round the world reading my blog and put a big smile on my face.

I have been working hard behind the scenes with the shop recently and I am excited to be bringing a new line of tags out soon (you heard it first here!!).

Going to keep most of it a secret but they will include different colour tags as well as different designs. Eeeek, I am so excited!

Thanks again for reading my blog

Hope you all are enjoying the sunshine

The Dorothy Days Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!