Monday 2 December 2013

The Dorothy Days - Christmas Countdown

Hello everyone,

Yesterday on my blog I said that I was going to do a Christmas countdown this year on my blog to try and get us all in the Christmasy mood. I kicked this off with Kings College choir in Cambridge singing Silent Night. The setting is stunning and the choir sounded heavenly......Today I thought I would lower the tone a little, seems as Christmas is the time of year in which you can get away with being totally cheesy, and in complete contrast to yesterday's Christmas song, would give you some Wham!

This one is for my mum who adores this song and will often be found singing it around the house at all times of the year not even just for the run up to Christmas! So turn this one up loud and have a little dance around your house to it!

Over to Mr George Michael ......

1 comment:

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!