Tuesday 3 December 2013

December 3rd - Christmas countdown

Hello everyone,
Day three of my Christmas countdown and I am so excited to say we bought our Christmas tree today. It is a real one and is beautiful! Makes the house smell like Christmas. It is slightly wonky admittedly and slightly too big for the room but is lovely nevertheless!! 
Had such a Christmassy day today... We also decorated the house today so now have fairy lights and these beautiful baubles hanging around the house. I started making Christmas gifts for friends and family. (I really want to share the photos of what I have been making on here but I am worried that it will ruin the surprise if I do so i will have to post them after Christmas). I have also been listening to ridiculous amounts of Christmas songs!

Hope you all have been enjoying opening you advent calendars, never too old to have one! I got a milky bar one which is delicious :) 

Hope you are all having a wonderful December so far.
The Dorothy Days Xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is so cute and it comes with candy! I'd better go get me one.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!