Friday 27 December 2013

Christmas over in a flash!

Hello everyone,

I can't believe Christmas is now over! So much build up for it and then it is over in a flash. I had a fantastic Christmas. Just had a lovely quiet one with my family but it was wonderful to spend some time with them all. Such a shame about the weather (for those of you not in the U.K the weather has been awful.... lots of rain and wind and flooding in some areas), I had hoped for a white Christmas!

Spending today catching up on things which were put on hold for Christmas and also having a bit of a post Christmas rest before all the New Year events!

Thank you to everyone who tweeted me photos of their Christmas tree, was so nice to see all the different ones people had and how they were decorated. You all had beautiful trees!

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas

The Dorothy Days Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!