Friday 6 December 2013

Christmas Countdown Continued....!



Hello everyone!!

What a great December it has been so far.  I have been spending lots of time with friends and family and getting very excited about having a few days off over Christmas to totally relax. The shop has also been really busy, thank you so much to everyone who has been browsing and purchasing their Christmas gifts from my shop too. This year has been a really good year for The Dorothy Days and so I am excited to see what next year will hold for the shop and am feeling really positive and excited about the future. Here's hoping that 2014 will be a really good one.

This weekend I am hopefully going to a Christmas carol service at the local church. It is at nighttime and the church has stunning architecture so I think it is going to really make it feel like Christmas is here! Not sure I will be able to take any photographs inside but I will take my camera just incase and try and get a few snaps for the blog.

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend. Hope you are enjoying December so far.

The Dorothy Days Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!