Sunday 22 December 2013

A Pre-Christmas Christmas!!

Hello everyone,

Well today we have had a little pre Christmas Christmas in my house as we have guests visiting. Has been such a lovely day and I now really can't wait for the real Christmas Day! We did some more decorating in the house, listed to Christmas songs and ate lots of yummy food!! 

Here are some photos from today to share with you all...

We have 10 meters of these paper flags up!! I love them and don't think I will want to take them down after Christmas! 

The dog was even festive but got a little sleepy!! 

Ben and Jerry's happened.....mmmmm!! 

And here is one of our Christmas elfs!!! 

Hope you are all having a lovely and festive time. Thank you to everyone tweeting me too.

The Dorothy Days x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!