Tuesday 10 December 2013

15 days to go.....

Photograph Credit: Joe Buckingham

Hello everyone,

Well it is just 15 days to go now until Christmas, can you believe it?! There are lots of beautiful Christmas lights up and town looks so pretty. Wondering how many of you have your Christmas trees up yet? Do you wait until last minute to put it up or have you put it up early? I know lots of my American followers were saying on Twitter that they put their up after Thanksgiving??

Would love to see some of your Christmas tree photographs so if you have a photograph which you would like to share please either leave a comment here or tweet your photograph to me The link to my Twitter page is here

Hope you are all are as excited as me about Christmas approaching!

The Dorothy Days

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!