Wednesday 2 October 2013

What I have been up to.....

Hello everyone,

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and happy October! I can't actually believe it is now October, how has this year gone so fast?!

The last week or so has been really fun and I have been really enjoying myself. Being the big kid that I am I went to the funfair which visited town. I first went on the waltzer which I haven't been on in years and used to be my favourite ride. I was really really excited to go on but I soon realised that when you get older, the staff on the ride spin you much much faster! We arrived quite early to the fun fair, so the people spinning us were feeling rather energetic and ready for the night of work they had ahead.....never realised the Waltzer span so much! It wasn't quite the same as being spun gently as a child on the Waltzer and I came off very dizzy indeed.

So what is the best way to cure dizziness.........go on another spinning ride of course! So off we went on more rides followed by a nice gin and tonic in the pub! It was a really fun night at the fair and I can't wait for it to come to town again next year.

The rest of my week has been a mixture of catching up with old friends, being glued to Great British Bake Off, making new items for my shop and posting off new orders, wondering how it got to October and puppy sitting the cutest French bulldog in the world! It has been a good week and I am feeling positive about October.


Hope you all have a wonderful and joyful October.

Thank you so much again for reading my blog.

The Dorothy Days X

2 comments:

  1. Spinning and gin & tonic?! You're a strong one! With such an adventurous start, I think you'll have an amazing October!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Hoping October will be joyful and successful. So far so good....!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!