Friday 18 October 2013

The Dorothy Days update

Hello everyone,

Thought I would write a bit of a longer blog post today to update you all on what has been happening. Been so busy recently and so much has been going on!

Firstly my shop has been doing really well, September was a record breaking month for me with the highest amount of orders in a month that I have ever had since the shop opened. I have been adding lots of new items and also taking custom order which are always really good fun. The success of September seems to have continued over to October with lots of people purchasing early Christmas gifts. 

The last few days I have been super busy with shop things so I took a few days off Twitter (felt so strange without it!). I returned yesterday (Wednesday) evening and decided to join in tweeting with other women in business. As usual, it was really great and I got some lovely tweets but, to my surprise yesterday I was chosen to be the Woman in Business winner! I am so thrilled about this, it made my evening and they gave me a lovely little badge.....


I have also been super busy preparing for the craft fair which I am going to in Dorset. I have been making lots of new pieces of jewellery for it and also am going to be selling my gift tags and gift wrap and some vintage items. I really can't wait. If you are from Dorset please be sure to come along and take a look around. Entry is free and it is a great place to pick up some early Christmas gifts.

The flyer for the event is here:
You can also view the events page here: Just click the link to see the Facebook event page

Thank you everyone for all your support

Hope you are having a great week so far

The Dorothy Days Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!