Friday 20 September 2013

The Dorothy Days is now on Tumblr!

Hi everyone,

Thank you so much to those of you who have been reading my blog this week. I hope you all have a fantastic weekend.

This week I have decided to bite the bullet and get a Tumblr account. I have heard good things about Tumblr and so have decided to give it a go and try it out and see if I like it.

You can now find my Tumblr blog here

Please take a little look at my new Tumblr if you have the time :)

I am still very new to it so trying to work it out still but hopefully I will start regularly posting over there soon. I will of course be keeping this blog going too but in addition run the Tumblr.

Best wishes to you all

The Dorothy Days

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!