Monday 23 September 2013

Roald Dahl quote - Quote of the Week


Today I thought I would share with you all one of the loveliest quotes that I have come across so far and also one of the truest quotes :). 

 “A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.” 
― Roald Dahl


Hope this quote inspires you all to be extra lovely this week :) !

The Dorothy Days Xx

2 comments:

  1. Roald Dahl was such a great man, thanks for sharing this quote :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome, thank you so much for reading my blog and taking to the time to comment.
    Hope you had a great week and happy October!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!