Thursday 25 July 2013

Summer trends which I am loving....

Hey everyone,

Thought I would share with you all today a summer trend which I am loving.....MINT! I just can't get enough of it.  Here is a mood board showing how you can pull of mint this summer. Teamed up with crisp whites mint can look really fresh and summery while still keeping a retro look about it. I really love the retro style accessories in this mood board, particularly those lovely round glasses. This would be a great look for holiday when you are doing some sight seeing; glamorous but comfy!


mint

mint by perkywallflower featuring round sunglasses

The Dorothy Days

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I love the color of mint. Feels fresh, cool and clean - sorta a cliche but it does evoke that feeling. Would love that camera. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!