Thursday 9 May 2013

The Dorothy Days - Vintage Advert - Benjamin Moore paints

Hey everyone :),

Hope you have all had a great week. Thank you to everyone who has been tweeting to me and about my shop, I really appreciate it :). Here is another one of my vintage Thursday images. This week I thought I would share with you all another vintage advert as I really enjoy looking at them at the moment. Hope you enjoy it too :)

The advert is from the 1950s and is for Benjamin Moore paints. I love the old car in the advert and it also made me laugh that health and safety would be going crazy about this advert now....none of the children have seatbelts, one child is sat in the boot and all the paint is about to fly out the boot!!
The Dorothy Days Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!