Thursday 18 April 2013

Hip hip horray....I did it I did it !!!

Hey everyone :)

Today I have rather very exciting news for you all :).........I finally did it......I finally reached 100 sales!! This is a goal I have had since I open my shop so is a really big deal for me and feels crazy and surreal that I finally achieved it :). HIP HIP HORRAY!!!

Thank you to everyone who has bought something from me, it has been so lovely to be able to ship my little vintage and handmade items all around the world and gives me a buzz every time I sell something. I really love being an Etsy seller!!

These rose earrings were my 100th sale 
Thanks again everyone :) and please check out my blog tomorrow for a really exciting Feature Friday blog post :)

The Dorothy Days Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!