Tuesday 19 February 2013

Lovely things that happened last week....


  • The sun put his hat on :) and we had beautiful blue skies over Brighton.
  • Beautiful little lambs were born on my friends farm and more are on their way. They are so perfect.
  • Lovely cups of tea, lunches and catch ups with friends.
  • I got views on my blog from all around the world including Mecca.....how cool is that?! Big hello to all my followers from around the globe :) thanks for viewing my blog
  • Spring flowers started to bloom
  • Homemade banoffee pie.....need I say more!!
What lovely things happened to you this week?

The Dorothy Days

1 comment:

  1. Yup, sounds lovely and hope you have another great week!

    Jayne
    Handmade Cuties

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!