Monday 11 February 2013

Happy Valentines

Hello everyone :)

Hope you had a fantastic weekend. Can't believe that it is Valentines day this week. It has come around so fast. Is anyone doing anything nice for it ?

Today I was lucky enough to be featured in a beautiful Valentine's treasury by another Etsy seller. It is so pretty and has loads of amazing items in it that I thought I would share it with you all. I hope that you love it as much I do :). My earrings are the ones on the far right on the top row :) 

'Valentines' by nchiundiza



Paper Mache Handmade De...

$15.00

FABITORIA digital print...

$380.00

Antique Valentines Day ...

$1.50

rose earring rose jewel...

$4.00

Brass Unicorn Bookends ...

$62.00

The 'Foxglove' ...

$130.00

Charlie

$37.00

Antique 1935 Garden Flo...

$24.00

Mens Pink Grey and Blac...

$24.50

vintage 1940s valentine...

$6.00

Carved Coral Roses, Aqu...

$55.00

Florence (short)

$110.00

vintage 1940s bullet br...

$48.00

RESERVED. black chantil...

$565.00

Valentines Day Sale / 1...

$63.00

1920s Pop Up Die cuts ...

$21.00

Hope that you all have a wonderful week and happy valentines day to you all. Even if you do not have a partner please send your love to your loved ones :). 

The Dorothy Days 

2 comments:

  1. Yes...the days are flying by! You deserve to be in this beautiful treasury...congratulations. Have a wonderful week and a special Valentine's Day.

    Jayne
    Handmade Cuties

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your lovely lovely comment Jayne :) Made me smile. Have a fantastic week

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!