Tuesday 22 January 2013

5 things about today......

5 things about my day.......

  1.  It is snowing again!!!!! Horray! It was raining earlier so I was moaning on Twitter how rain was not nearly as exciting as the snow and then this afternoon snow came....so exciting to see everything in a fresh blanket of white.
  2. I am FINALLY getting to grips with how to use my Instagram account and have got rather addicted to browsing instagram, there are so many pretty photographs on there which I just love. Had great fun today discovering new people to follow on there. 
  3. I managed to burn lots of toast and set off the fire alarm....ooops! Our fire alarm seems to be super sensitive so no amount of wafting a tea towel by the alarm or opening all the windows and doors until you are absolutely freezing would satisfy it and I had to endure its ear piercing sound for at least 10 minutes!!! 
  4. I spent ages playing around on my vintage typewriter. They are so much fun to use and I love the sounds it makes.
  5. I have been looking forwards all day to seeing two of my friends tonight for a girls night in. It is always so nice just to relax, chat and or course drink huge amounts of tea and consume huge amounts of biscuits!!!

2 comments:

  1. 1. Snowing! It must be beautiful but brrrr...cold.
    2. Looking forward to your photos! I don't have an account but maybe one day soon, I will.
    3. I do that all the time. Glad to know I'm not alone!
    4. I miss my old typewriter. I wish I had one!
    5. Have fun tonight!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for snow! We got one day of it here too! I was quite excited! ;-)
    -Jamie
    http://chatterblossom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!