Thursday 23 February 2012

Spring is nearly here...

I can't wait for Spring, its such a lovely time of year here in the English countryside. The snowdrops and crocuses have already bloomed and I am waiting until all the daffodils spring up as well :). It makes everything look so bright and cheerful when the ground is covered in yellow! In the spring time in the country we also have lots of lambs in the fields surrounding my house. I can't wait!!

This morning my earrings were included in this Springtime treasury by Apryl who also lives in a small English village. I really love the pastel theme to this treasury so thought I would share it with you all. What are your favourite thingss about spring?



The Dorothy Days (Vintage and Handmade)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!