Sunday 19 February 2012

Beautiful Sundays...

Well I know I always talk about the weather (how very English of me!!) but today was such a beautiful day. There were perfectly blue skies and the sun was beaming down but still with an ice cold chill. Sitting inside you could have been fooled that it was the middle of summer! Had such a lovely lazy Sunday afternoon.

Here are a few things which made my Sunday afternoon so perfect....


Playing with Boo out in the garden and watching her enjoy the sunshine!

Having one of these to warm up.....YUM!!

Delicious homemade cakes

How did you all enjoy your Sundays? Hope that you had a good one.

The Dorothy Days X

7 comments:

  1. Aw, so cute dog! She likes photo camera, as I see))

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Hot Chocolate looks so yummy!
    So do those cupcakes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That does look like a perfect day! Boo is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found you through Blogging Buddies. I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the lovely comments :) and Lauren, welcome to my blog! Thanks for following.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww Boo is adorable! What a face :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I found you through Blogging Buddies. Those are yummy looking cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!